Maintenance Supervisor Wanted (8/22 x2)
High-Tech and Fast-Growing Real Estate Firm
For more than forty years, Multifamily Management Services (“MMS”) and its affiliates (Arco Management, TUC Management, and GoldOller Real Estate Investments) has been dedicated to quality property management. With just 400 apartment units at its genesis, MMS has grown to 30,000 units nationwide with a diversified portfolio including affordable senior/multifamily, conventional senior/multifamily and commercial properties. We are one of the largest firms in the country. If you are interested in joining a growing team of dedicated professionals in our high-tech environment, then we invite you to learn more about MMS career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and afford our employees the ability for growth and advancement through continuous training and education programs. Contact us today to see how you can achieve YOUR MMS Edge.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor (Superintendent) for a residential apartment building in our Chinatown, NY location that requires you to reside on the premises. Under the direction of the Property Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall maintenance of the physical property. The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the performance of other maintenance personnel who are working alongside or in conjunction with the Maintenance Supervisor. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do but enhance the entire work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle the daily general custodial duties to ensure cleanliness every day.
• Handle the general maintenance of the apartment building at all times.
• Respond to maintenance requests and repairs by tenants.
• Coordinate with the Property Manager and Management for tracking inventory and supply purchases.
• Handle the turnover of empty units, including sanding, painting, fixing doors, windows and light fixtures.
• Handle basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
• Perform regular maintenance of HVAC system and perform minor repairs.
• Respond to emergency calls relating to building maintenance.
• Maintain and clear parking lot and walkways during the winter.
• Report all issues to the Property Manager.
• Show units to prospective tenants.
• Other maintenance duties as assigned by the property manager.
Qualifications for this position
• Certifications, licenses relevant to the property’s operation is preferred · Demonstrated experience managing staff
• High school diploma or have a GED equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience maintaining a residential community
• Skilled in electrical repair and plumbing
• Basic computer skills for communications and reports
• Well organized, detail oriented and efficient
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task with good problem-solving ability
• Knowledge of regulations regarding housing quality and maintenance standards
• Ability to maintain a flexible schedule including some weekends & holidays if needed
Include compensation request with resume
Fluent in Cantonese a Plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
四十多年来，Multifamily Management Services（“MMS”）及其附属公司（Arco Management，TUC Management和GoldOller Real Estate Investments）一直致力于优质物业管理。 MMS在其成立仅有400套公寓单元，在全国范围内已发展到30,000套，拥有多元化的产品组合，包括经济实惠的高级/多户住宅，传统的高级/多户住宅和商业物业。我们是该国最大的公司之一。如果您有兴趣加入我们高科技环境中不断壮大的专业团队，那么我们邀请您了解有关MMS职业发展机会的更多信息。我们提供有竞争力的薪酬和福利，并通过持续的培训和教育计划为员工提供增长和进步的能力。立即联系我们，了解如何实现您MMS生涯。